St. Anthony Breckenridge Community Clinic -The Breckenridge Hospital
The Breckenridge hospital is one of the St. Anthony Mountain Clinics. The clinic specializes in emergency care. Orthopedic doctors are available for ski related injuries. It is open daily during ski season.
The Breckenridge Hospital is located in the main village (Base of Peak 9), at the intersection of Main St. and Village Rd. The address is:
555 S Park Ave, Breckenridge, CO 80424
- Emergency service
- Provides out-of-hospital medical care with transportation to conclusive care.
- Urgent care
- Medical attention for patients who do not need a specialized hospital
- Designated level V trauma center
- A categorization used to define hospitals that provide life support prior to transfer to higher level centers
- Ski related injuries
- Treatment of fractures, lacerations, sprains, joint injury and contusions
- Diagnostic and imaging equipment
- X-rays, computerized tomography and scanning
- Lab services
- Blood and urinary
Helicopters are available for patients who need immediate transport to a trauma center in Frisco or Denver from the Breckenridge Hospital.
Staff nurses are certified in, Advanced Cardiac Life Support, Trauma Nursing Core Course, Pediatric Advanced Life Support, and Emergency Nursing Pediatric Course.
- Kindly consider what services are covered by your insurance provider. Centura Health requires that all bills, not entirely covered by your insurance, be covered in full before departure.
- Committed to financial assistance
- Treats all emergency and urgent patients regardless of ability to pay
- Will be treated fairly and with respect
- Weill receive treatment at a discounted rate
- Can be assisted with financial counseling
Is a secure online portal which helps you manage your health
- Review current medications, allergies and immunizations
- Download and print your own medical records
We extend the healing ministry of Christ by caring for those who are ill and by nurturing the health of the people in our communities.